Lobster Fra Diavlo (serves 4)
- 4 Fresh 1-11/2 lb Lobsters
- 3 oz Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 3-4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 24 oz Marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup Dry red wine
- Pasta for Four
* Boil lobster, cool, pick all lobster meat out of body and claws. Set aside.
* In a sauce pan heat oil and garlic over medium heat. Cook just enough to heat garlic slightly ( about 30 seconds).
* Add lobster, and all of the spices. Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
* Add Marinara sauce and red wine. Bring to a boil, then let simmer 3-4 minutes.
* Taste, adjust seasonings if necessary. Serve over pasta.
* Calories 422 Cholesterol 82 mg Fat 27.7 g