Lobster and Tortellini Salad (serves 6-8)
- 1/2 cup Light olive oil ( or other light oil )
- 1/3 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1 large clove Crushed garlic
- 1 lb Cooked cheese tortellini
- 1 cup Diced, peeled, seeded tomato
- 1/2 cup Celery, thin sliced
- 1/4 cup Diced onion
- 1/2 cup Coarsely chopped curly parsley
- 1 lb Lobster meat
* To taste Pepper and salt In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice and garlic. Whisk thoroughly and set aside.
* In a large bowl add tortellini, tomatoes, celery, onions, parsley and dressing. Fold lobster, salt and pepper into salad, being careful not to shred the meat.
* Serve on a bed of green leaf lettuce, garnished with three halved and shingled lemon slices on the side.
* Calories 494, Cholesterol 173 g, Fat 2.4g